Pom Pom Pom Pom

Just read Clara's post and it gave me shivers. It really is amazing how the internet can make us humans interact with one another just like that. Everything is made easier, closer and reachable. And sharing & helping is made even more possible. Thank you for the beautiful post, Clara...:')

I myself have been receiving so many emails and applications for my "Level UP! Scholarship Program", and it really does break my heart to hear their stories on how they fight and struggle to have education. Right now I'm in the process of screening some candidates that Up will be funding. For those of you who don't have any financial worries on your education, please study hard. Education is really important for your future. And don't say that grades are not important. They are important. Grades motivate you to study harder and achieve higher...:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Unbranded shirts, H&M faux leather shorts & hat, Accessorize pompom shawl, Payless socks, Up wedges