Light

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Old Blossom Box outerwear, DR for Bloop Endorse faux leather shorts, Topshop tights, Forever 21 necklaces, The Cambridge Satchel Company bag, Up wedges

Despite my upsetting day which I shared on Twitter (too lazy to write / talk about it again), I feel sooooo happy today...somehow. I feel so blessed. S had a good day, and that makes mine a good one too. Reached home early. My driver knows almost all roads in Jakarta so it's easier to reach places. Got myself a cup of Starbucks's hot chocolate. Got the time to chat with my parents. Chatted with my brother via BBM. Played with my domestic-helper's baby and managed to make her giggle. Read through my customers' emails and that somehow gave me peace. Thank you, Allah...:)

Anyway, I haven't shared with you...but I got these cuuuute goodies from Jezmine of Old Blossom Box..thank you sooooo much, love! Isn't she so too sweet? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Also got these albums of Yuna & Zee Avi..my favorite Malaysian artists! :)

Photobucket

Btw, do follow me on Pinterest! I like it cuz I can sort of compile all of my pics into albums..neat! :)

Photobucket