When Life Hits You

Life is amazing, because it hits you and hugs you within seconds. And in a minute, you learn something big, something new, something eye-opening. That life, moves quickly, and forward. And the only thing to do, is to enjoy the moments while we can, and to believe, that everything, once again, happens for a reason.

I have been very lucky, and happy, and grateful, to find out around 8 weeks ago, that I am pregnant. Yes! I'm pregnant! The BEST news S and I have received so far as a married couple. My family and friends were also very happy for us, and we planned so many things to make sure that all goes well. Don't do this, don't do that, must eat this, must not eat that, you know the drill. This has also been the reason why I haven't been blogging that often lately. Because I have morning sickness which in reality feels more like a day-and-night sickness hehehe...

But, the universe decided otherwise. Just 4 days ago, S and I discovered that we lost our baby. When I went for the checkup, the doctor could no longer hear his/her heartbeat. I knew it somehow. Like how I knew before any pregnancy test taken that I was pregnant, just the day before that last checkup, I knew my baby was in trouble. If someone asks me what actually happened, or what did the doctor say in detail, I'm not sure myself because I kinda lost a bit of my hearing when the doctor was explaining to me the sad news. All I know is that my baby died, and I responded the doctor with just one word. "Okay", I said.

All it took was a walk around the hospital, and some time inside the hospital's toilet to cry and just accept the fact. And I called S, cried again, and that was the last time I dropped a tear. I am okay now. We are okay...:)

It's sad to know that something had lived and died inside me. But I always believe that Allah is kind, and this, for whatever reason, was for the best.

So yes. Life is amazing, because it hits you and hugs you within seconds. And in a minute, you learn something big, something new, something eye-opening. That life, moves quickly, and forward. Stay positive, people...God is always kind...:)

xoxo,
Diana