All That Junk

I think I'm currently going through what I call an "entrepreneur blues"...it's that phase where you're still new yet growing yet scared of how things will be...it's that phase where you have sleepless nights doing nothing but thinking as if there's so many things to think about while you're actually just worried and anxious about uncertainty.

Being an entrepreneur is like putting your whole self out there and taking the riskiest risk (this sounds cute). When you fall, you fall. With no safety net. And you gotta have enough energy to get back up and say "what the heck I'll try again", only this time better. When you succeed, it frightens you because that so-called success can disappear in seconds if you make the wrong move. I think, being an entrepreneur requires us to be calm, composed, wise and very very positive. In fact, only positivity can help us survive.

To all the entrepreneurs out there...THIS IS ME HUGGING YOU --> HUUUUUGGGGGGG!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Forever 21 faux leather jacket & sunglasses, Levi's t-shirt, Dorothy Perkins long t-shirt, unbranded legging, Up wedges

I haven't been changing my handbag for weeks. Can't believe I've been carrying all this inside my Fossil bag for the past few weeks...no wonder it's always so heavy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ipad - handphones - medicine kit - bandages - hairbrush - ODM watch - Ted Baker wallet
Photobucket
Payless socks - Di Kota Kita vouchers - movie tickets - bank receipts - Jakarta map - Youth Startup Icon Competition finalist tag
Photobucket
notepad - candies - Forever 21 flower headband - Forever 21 necklace - pens - unbranded bow hairclips - random notes