Cooking Project - Day 1

One of the reasons why I'm cutting down my activities lately is because I have promised myself to spend more time gyming and learning how to cook. I gotta be honest that I have ZERO skills in cooking, so today I'm very much proud that I managed to force myself to read the recipe book and successfully cooked fried rice all by myself heheheheheh...yayyyyyy!

And check out my new Up wedges! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zara dress & studded belt, Forever 21 hat, Allura flower piece, Up wedges

So these were the ingredients (for 1 person serving), and I wanna make sure that for every dish I make, I remember all the ingredients in my head so in the future I won't need to refer to the recipe book again...;p

- cold cooked rice (duh!)
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic
- 2 chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper
-
1/4 teaspoon of salt
- soy sauce
- oil for stir-frying

I think that was all! :)