Blueprint Emporium - Day 2

It's a wrap! Yayyyyyyyy! Such an awesome experience to be a part of this event...thank you so much to the people of Blueprint for the opportunity! :)

I'm so thankful that the people I met in Singapore here were so nice and friendly...knowing that I was carrying 60 kg of stuff, everything felt so light and easy as I got helped by so many people along the way...and I got the best booth-neighbors! Seriously friendly people...:') At the end of the day, I traded a pair of my Up shoes for a skirt from the booth in front of me hahah...thanks, Saloni! :)

My personal favorite brands that took part in this event are: Belle Sauvage, Mae Pang, Revasseur, L'ile Aus Ashby and Bangkok Smiths!

As much as I'd love to take more pictures of the overall event, it really was difficult to as I couldn't really leave my own booth...and even when I did manage to take some snaps of a particular booth, the owner got upset and asked me to stop taking pictures of her products hehehe...soweeeeee ;p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeremy Scott X Adidas dress, Cotton On sequin cropped top, unbranded tights, Up wedges

See you guys again some other time! :)