She Smells Chocolate

What do you do when a gorgeous lady walks by and she leaves a heavenly chocolate smell in the air? Do you go after her? Do you start sniffing? Do you imagine fluffy clouds?

Imagine this in real life...because you see, this WAS real...:D

Below is a "Magnum Dress" which was actually a wool dress covered in Magnum chocolate! :)

Photobucket

I got the chance to see this during the Clara Revival Night lights event...they had a special session just to show this dress as well as let the crowd enjoy chocolate-based desserts at their Magnum Lounge..

The dress itself was designed by Andreas Odang for Magnum...check out the chocolate embellishments!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

So...what do you do when a gorgeous lady walks by and she leaves a heavenly chocolate smell in the air?

Photobucket


--------------------------------------------

PS: It would be really great if things were made very clear here in Indonesia. I guess 'clarity' is one of the things lacking in our country. When I was in Malaysia, I could easily identify which food I'm allowed to consume, or which leather products I can buy, as there will always be clear signs informing us which is "not halal" or "uses pig skin lining". Even the shop attendants would always inform us regarding these things without being asked first. This is a sensitive and essential matter as it involves our faith, you know? Just knew that one of the chocolate drinks I had that night had liquor in it. It's either I was stupid enough to not know, or people just assume that everyone drinks.