Water & Air

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Topshop dress, Kate Spade bag

If I were to nominate a certain year as the busiest time of my life, I guess it would be 2011. If I were to also nominate a certain year where I learned, improved and matured a lot, it would also be 2011. Huge things are happening in my life, and I cannot be more thankful to Allah for drilling me in His very own hard way.

I need some air to breathe though, so I've decided to cut down my activities. I will only be focusing on Up and a new business, and I guess I'll skip any new events or projects except ones I have committed to. I just wanna take things easy...:)

Btw, Dashboard Confessional is my favorite band. Just saying.

And oh, I attended Jakarta Highland Gathering today...so cool! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Carrying my favorite Fossil bag from Urban Icon. Pictures courtesy of Ayu.

Me: "Mom, why am I scared?"
Mom: "Good. Having fear shows that your humble."